Followers


Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I Love God Because...

     I love God He created me my friends and the earth.  I know that because in (Genesis 1:1) it says in the beginning God Created the heavens and the earth.  I also love God because He is amazing He can perform miracles  like when He made walls in the Red sea.  I don't only love God because He made me but He got me through almost 10 years on this world.  He loves me so I love God back.God also gives us all a choice to either sin or not sin. If you love Him and invite him to be your savior He will let you into the gates of heaven.  I love God because he made it so I can repent my sins and He will forgive me.  I can tell God loves me He forgives me for my sins so I love Him too.  I know He loves me cause He made heaven for anyone.

2 comments: