Followers


Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How Dirty My Socks Are

     Some of my socks are dirty.  Some socks that I have have holes.  My socks are worn out.  Most of the socks I have that are dirty were white.  My socks are dirty because I walked without shoes on the garage floor,they're also dirty because I went into a river with them on.
       Some of my socks are  thick some are thin.  My socks feel funny when they are dirty.  My socks are extremely gross.  I can't believe my sisters wear them.  Sometimes the socks are so dirty my mom throws them away.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome idea for a post :) Let's clean this one up!

    1. You need to take some of your sentences and make then into compound sentences. Example: My socks are dirty from walking in the garage. My socks are dirty from wearing them in the river. Change: My socks get dirty from walking in the garage or in the river.
    2. You have two topics to separate your work into - how your socks get dirty AND what happens to those dirty, worn out socks.

    call me if you have questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice improvements:) We can work on this more later. I do believe we may print this out and work on compound sentences with it.

    ReplyDelete