Followers


Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Tenth Birthday

     On my tenth birthday I want to do lots of things.  I would invite many people.  I might eat tremendous amounts of food.  I will play awesome things.  I may get cool presents too.
     On my birthday I would invite lots of people.  I'd greatly wish to invite Ethan Ossana to my birthday party.  If I could invite John Taylor It would be spectacular, and he is nice to me in so many ways you could not count it.  I would absolutely love to invite Joshua Walter too.  I might like to invite my sister's friends, so my sisters won't bother me.  I probably will decide to invite my grandparents too. 
     It would be awesome if we did a buffet stile dinner like at Izzy's, and we will eat really good food.  We would eat extra cheesy mac and cheese, but we may also want warm chicken fettuccine Alfredo,  and steak with delicious baked potatoes.  If I wanted a desert I might pick chocolate cake with sweet raspberry sauce, and chocolate frosting on top. 
     We would play hide and seek, and We could play tug of war with a jump rope, and play capsher the flag in the pool.  We might play wii games too. it might be fun to build huge Lego creations with my best friends. 
     If I had a choice of what presents I wanted I would pick Legos.  I might also want Lego Pirates Of The Caribbean.  It would be cool to have Lego Star Wars The Clone Wars.  I wish I could have a BB gun for my birthday.  After the party they would drive home.  I will finish building my desk with my dad. 
     My birthday with my friends, yummy food, cool games, and awesome presents will make me extremely happy on my bday forever, and I might lye awake that night thinking what a wonderful birthday I had!

1 comment: