Followers


Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Swimming Lessons

     Finally I get to do swimming lessons.  I like swimming lessons.  Goggles sure do help me.  The group I'm in lets you use accessories.  I have a lot of trouble swimming sometimes.  
     I get to use kick boards. My teacher even throws small rings in the pool, and the rings sink to the bottom, so you have to get all the rings.  You even get to jump of the low diving board.  I use flippers too! 
     Goggles help because it is hard trying to get rings under water if you can't see.  Goggles help you when your swimming on your back by not letting the water go in your eyes. Say you were under water swimming and you didn't have goggles wouldn't you want some so you didn't hit the wall? 
     I have trouble swimming with my face in the water.  When you have your face in the water you will need air. When you get air you have to do a stroke, not only that but also I can't get enough air in between the stroke.  Sometimes I just get confused. 
     All that swimming is tyring but it is better than not knowing how to swim at all.  Cool accessories, awesome goggles, and hard swimming teach me how to swim.  Me knowing how to swim would help me a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on setting up your essay :)

    Next time:
    1. Combine sentences that use the same words over and over.
    2. Give me sensory details.
    3. Wh ????

    ReplyDelete