Followers


Monday, May 16, 2011

What I Want To Be When I Grow Up

  I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.  being a pastor would be cool.  I might like to be an architect.  I could even be an astronaut.  
     It would be awesome to be a pastor.  If I were a pastor I would tell people about God, and taste delicious food (our pastor gets invited to so many potlucks).  Maybe I would get to baptize some people, and read my favorite bible stories to everyone.  
     I would like to be an architect because I would design.  All I need is a measuring tape, graph paper, and a sharpened pencil with an eraser.    There is even lots of math involved (my favorite subject in school).  You wouldn't have to mess with wood, nails, or any other building supplies.  I wouldn't even have to smell the wood shavings (I think they smell wierd).
     I want to be an astronaut because I'd see things most people won't get to see, and I like hearing the rocket take off.  If I were an astronaut I would explore space.  I'd observe beautiful moons, stars, planets, and lots more things.  I might even get to fly a gigantic space ship.  I may even become famous.  
     All those things would be fun, but like I said I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.  They are all probably HARD, but I have a long time to think!

No comments:

Post a Comment